Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Oh my God, shoes.

Hahaha Kelly reference in the title for you all! So I'm leaving to go to San Antonio tomorrow. I am very excited about that because I'll get to see my friends from Katrina year. It's been nearly six years since I saw them last. Can't wait! And in preparation for my trip, I needed shoes. I went to Wal-Mart to look for simple sandals. I just wanted a plain brown and a plain black pair, but the only ones I saw were really crappy ones that would fall apart after wearing them one or two times. I need shoes that will last. So I went to Payless, annnnnd:

Success!
The black pair was originally $24.99. They were on sale for $8. The brown suede-ish pair was originally $22.99. They were on sale for $7. Then Payless was having this thing where you spend $15 and get $3 off. So I paid $13 for two nice pairs of shoes that I can also wear on the trip, to work, school, etc. 
#WINNING.
Later, cher! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment