Thursday, July 14, 2011

Small Haul (again)

I won't be able to do a lot of hauls, because I am a college student and my school is rather expensive, but I was in K-Mart today and I was a little bad. I went in because of these bandeau tops:
They were on sale for $3.99. My friend got some from another store and she paid $7.99, which I though was pretty decent. Most of the ones I've seen are about $10 or $12, which is completely ridiculous. But the $3.99 I can do! They're actually from Selena Gomez's line called Dream Out Loud. Here' a link to them:

I pulled the classic shopper move of going in for one thing and emerging with something completely unnecessary. Like these loafers by Thom McAn:

I seriously could not say no. They're so pretty! And so thepersianbabe from YouTube (love her)! And unfortunately, so $24.99. Ugh. I can't believe I just paid full price for shoes. But I do love them. And they are all lovely and  squishy on the inside.

What do you think of them?
Later, cher! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment