Friday, July 22, 2011

I smell yummeh.

Here are some things that I've been reaching for lately when I want to smell nice. Which is often, since it is SO HOT AND HUMID AND GROSS right now. 
OK! So I'll go from left to right. Tahiti, Sweetie is a lotion from Bath & Body Works and it is delicious. It's also empty. I need a new bottle. If you like sweet, fruity-smelling things, you'll really like this a lot. It makes my skin very soft and soaks in quickly.

Next up is a body spray called Black Amethyst, also from B&BW. I actually only wear this at night. I'm kind of weird about my fragrances; I only wear certain ones at certain times of day. This one is very musky, which means it's an evening one for me, but it's not too heavy.

Then we move onto the Lubriderm lotion, which my mom bought for me from Big Lots about a year ago. I LOVE this lotion for right after I shave my legs, because unlike many other lotions, it doesn't sting. I think it has a lower alcohol content than most lotions or something. But it is awesome, and very lightly scented.

The little roll-on perfume at the bottom is from Gap. Actually, if you want to get really picky, it's an eau de toilette. It's called Washed Cotton, and it just smells clean. It's perfect for those times when I don't want anything overpowering. I like to put it behind my ears and on the back of my neck, so people get a little sniff of it when they hug me.

Then we arrive at the Coconut lotion from B&BW. This one has a very true coconut smell, which is actually kind of rare. I just want to eat it. It's a wonderfully simple summer smell.

Aaand finally, the Dream Angels Heavenly perfume from Victoria's Secret. My friend gave me this for Christmas last year. She wears it a lot too, so it reminds me of her every time I smell it. This one is a late afternoon/evening kind of smell for me. It's got a little of the musk thing going on, but it's not heavy either.

Later, cher! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment