Thursday, July 14, 2011

Top 5 Lipsticks (Summer)

So here are five lipsticks I've been loving lately. I don't wear lipstick every day, but when I do decide to wear some, here's what I've been reaching for.
L to R: NYC Air Kiss, ELF Rosy Raisin, Random, ELF Nicely Nude, Rimmel Airy Fairy

NYC Air Kiss: Nice watermelon-y shade for when I feel like a pop of color without it being too crazy.
ELF Rosy Raisin: My personal "my lips but better" color.
Random: This was in a no-name makeup kit my mom gave me a while ago. It's a very light rose gold-ish sort of color.
ELF Nicely Nude: Good slight, understated pinkish tone.
Rimmel Airy Fairy: Really pretty light rose color.

All of these have a pretty decent creamy formula. There are kind of a lot of nude-y shades here. Didn't notice that til just now, haha. Oh, the ring I'm wearing was a gift, so I'm not sure where it's from. 
Later, cher! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment