Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clothes party!

Here are the things I bought in Texas. None were over $9.99. 

Denim jacket: $3.99

Blazer: $3.99, Paris Tank: $1.99 (Just realized you can't see the blazer well. Boo.)

Grandma sweater: $1.99

Blouse: $3.99

Cold-shoulder top: $3.99

Bow print T-shirt: $0.99 (I know! Amazing!)

White collar button-down: $3.99

Floral dress: $5.99 (I'm going to cut this shorter. It's a weird length right now.)

Maxi dress: $9.99

Close-up of the maxi's pattern

Orangey/coral shorts: $3.99 (Sorry about the wrinkles; I just wore these)

Striped shorts: $2.99

That's it for clothes! Sorry they're wrinkled. Most haven't been washed yet, haha. The only things I've worn so far are the maxi dress and the orange shorts. 

Then I just got a few trinket things from the market.

Teeny tiny painted pots: $1.50 each

Old pillbox (from the flea market): $3.00

4 Tiles: $1.00 each (I'm going to glue them to the glass and put a picture in the frame behind them)

Finally done! Apologies for the epic length of both of these Texas posts, buuut as they say, "everything's bigger in Texas."
 ;D
Later, cher! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment